Tuesday, January 17, 2006

some words


Since I opened my eyes I always ask mom, why I have a father and I cant see him (I was asking about baba jabeer, I use to keep his picture inside my room and I just love the way his face smiles at me, I use to remember, our books with his picture on , and I use to fight with the girls who drew an extra lines on his face !

We don’t know, as we are kids why we love this person, and we don’t know why we call him father!

I guess we realize NOW how did he effect our parents, coz this person did not do anything bad to his peoples he rules.

we was a father more than a price, his house is so simple, you can’t even imagine that a prince lived in this house, he use to drive his tiny car I remember it! It was red small one, even my mother told me that SEE! BABY JABER BEHIND US!

And I can’t remove this image from my head when he wave hi to me with my big smile on my face! I was 7 years old!

I remember my grandfather how he use to talk about him, and how he is so simple man and how he go to his friends since they wear in school.

I wish I could remember more about HH the human not the price.

Every leader in the world got a second home , but this man believes that his first and second and third home is KUWAIT.

He only traveled if he got a business trip related to the country issued.

I guess (Allah seb7ana wata3ala) he know about his heart, and how much Kuwait means to him, this is why Iraq get out from Kuwait in only 7 months J.

It’s a blessing to have a father and a leader like him .
may his soul rest in peace.

4 comments:

Яeema said...

SS : ya3ny enta wa9eeel?
aby wa9ta

Hussa-G said...

You made me cry Reema. Well said. I wouldn't have said it better.

Allah er7mah weghamed ro67ah eljanah.

lawyer said...

واي عورتي قلبي
اي حتى انا يا ريما اتذكر سيارته المرسيدس السوده .. بيت يدتي يم بيت اعياله الي في الشويخ
كان ايهم في الليل و اعياله و يا الخدم يلعبون ويانا في الحديقه الي قبال بيتهم
من طوله الساني مرا قلت واحد فيهم ما اصدق ان ابوك بابا جابر ..
لين مرا شفته داش بيتهم بالليل يصفط في الحوش و انا مبققه عيوني مو مصدقه

مو بس اهو متواضع حتى اعياله و انا احب اسمع عن شخصيته كأنسان
و ابشرج كونا بنزلون كتاب عن جابر الانسان عشان الناس تشوف لقطات الناس ما شافوها بعيده عن السياسه

Eb9ara7a and his Wife said...

الله يرحمه
الله يرحمه
الله يرحمه