Thursday, January 05, 2006

1 hour walking with 2 of me talking inside

Yesterday the weather is Kuwait at night was very nice, after a long time sitting in the house because I was taking care of something sweet in my life, I said I would like to have a walk for 1 hour to remove the stress and have the energy to continue with my life.

What did I discover wail I am walking alone: I was talking to my self :/

1- You always need to think again about what you really want from your life.
2- You have to set a plan with a target after knowing your top 10 things you want to do them this year.
3- You have to believe in your self and discover new things has been hidden for a long time.
4- What you learn about in life is for your self; they don’t need to know (the world) that you have such information.
5- You have to deal with what you have. (Carrier – money – love).
6- You have to know the life is not perfect, and the perfection in our self does not exist.
7- You can’t control the entire house with 1 hand. (Your not wonder woman).
8- You will never be perfect in everything you do.
9- Life is not easy; you have to work hard to see the improvement.
10-Does the woman inside the house, got all the load to bring all the love and happiness inside the house?
11-Shall I think to much to really fix my life for a better, to give it some action .
12-Do I have time to love after all this mess in my life?
13-Does a woman (me!) really miss her pation of love by dealing with the daily rotten of life?
14-Last thing! I love you all ( coz I like to End with number 4 ! )


3 comments:

Hussa-G said...

Sometime we need to have a plan and to stick by for the whole year. We have to put priority for the things that are very important to us and to rank the things according to importance. We have to know what we want in our lives. When we prioritize the things that are important to us, we will have a clear idea about our lives.

Good luck RumRum

Take good care of you.

teagirl said...

I love your thoughts, the were very deep and important. You should keep a journal! Good luck with all your goals this year!

Also I'm from venus too ^_^

Яeema said...

thanks my sweetest visitors :)

i will add you photoflow to my list