Friday, August 14, 2009

back home :)

hello my dear blog
i miss you a lot!!
and after a long holiday i am back to you to tell you what i did lately .
I notes’ that I have many silly comments in my moderator , I delete them all
I don’t need in this age to deal with stupid people in Kuwait telling me what to write on my blog.
I don’t need to tell them every time that this is my secret place to see it after a wail that I did this and that .
The problem is not with the concept of my blog
I can tell the problem is that they don’t know me yet
So
Silly people? Go away from my place I don’t need sick people anymore telling me what to do specially that I did and see almost everything in life !
The problem is
They are part of our society ( the Kuwaiti sick mentality ) that I have to live with it every day !

Since you don’t like reading me so pleas f&$% off of me!


is that good enough for you?


Since you don’t like reading me so pleas f&$% off of me!
Btw it’s soooooooooooooooooooo easy being rude to other
But you have to knoe it’s very hard being class and polite and a nice person
So just learn from me a little rather than telling me what to do :P

9 comments:

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

شفيج رادة من السفر مستعسرة و قاعدة تزفينا؟

ZooZ "3grbgr" said...

انزين

they are rude

احنا شذنبنا نقرا بوست جذي

:/

عالعموم الحمدلله على السلامة

قلت هالكلمة 200 مره خلال اسبوعين ههههه

ناطره بوست السفر ومغامراته

:")

Nikon 8 said...

الحمدالله على السلامة
:)
وهارد لك على اللي حصل لك
:(

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back :)

Sal said...

Welcome back
ma 3laih khalech enti al kbeera

Яeema said...

ma6goog

ايييي مستعسرة
ههههههه
والله مليت كل ما أدش ألاقي مسج مو عاجبني بلوقج
و ذبحتينا بأسبانيا
و من هالكلام
جني قاعدة أكتب حق الناس مو حقي
محد راضي يفهم إن بلوقي حقي أكتب فيه اللي صارلي

والله ما قمت أكتب بسبه هالأشكال!؛

Яeema said...

zooz

لا ميخالف بطيب خاطركم ببوستات حلوة كاتبتها و ناطرة أنشرها
هههههه
sorry
مسحوها بويوه اللي مو عاجبهم بلوقي

Яeema said...

nikon 8

الله يسلمج يا قلبي
:)

والله عيزت ألبح ماكو فايده يختج كويتيين لازم يداحرون

فلازم تذكرين عشان يعرفون حدودهم

Яeema said...

amu

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks




sal

أنا طول عمري كبيرة
بس لصغار لازم يتربون شوي

;)