Monday, November 28, 2005

mystery of the brain

One day I was sitting with some friends and suddenly someone came and sit next to me, she look weird to me for the first time, Active in a strange way, but her smile let me feel a little bet comfortable with it, I felt like a strong energy came from her, for the first time I was wondering how can she do that?

Lately I discovered what her work all about

She got a master degree with energy science she got it from UK and Australia.
I was so interesting with this kind of thing, the first think I asked her, I have a problem! I have everything and I am not happy or satisfy with what I have, getting bored from everything, what and how can I keep my energy up and I feel happy.

She talked a little bet with me , but it wasn’t that good talk because we are having dinner in a public place , so she give me a home work to do it .

First of all : you need to breath well , I said HOW!?

The breath with a balloon inside your stomach, I am like how?
She said, breath like your taking the air from your nose blow your stomach with it. and then let it go throw your mouth .
Do it for 5 mints and everyday add 5 mints more.
I first though it was easy, then I discovered that it really need an effort to do it.
So what does breathing do inside you?
In every person got a glass inside him, with the daily communicate with the ppls he add a water inside this glass, but at the end of the day he need to empty this imaginary glass, or the water will go all outside the glass (here when you don’t have the chose to think properly.
In another way (relaxing exercise).

The 2nd homework she gave it to me is,

What are the 10 things you want to do it in your life?
See how simple the Q is, but believe me tell now I don’t have the answer to it, and this is why I am lost now, I am not satisfy because I don’t have any target in my life.


Last Q she asked me
What is the most important thing in your life?
This is the Q for you all, later I will let you know my answer :)





2 comments:

ITACHI said...

THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING THING

THANX 8)

الاء سعود المجيبل said...

والله شيء حلو...:)

يعطيها العافيه..:)

بالنسبة للسؤال اللي يقول اهم 10 اشياء ودي اسويها بحياتي....بالعكس مو صعب..بس يبيله تفكير مع نفسج اكثر...:)


واهم شيء بحياتي عائلتي..:)

تسلمين...:)