Wednesday, December 14, 2005

a dedication i got from a true friend :)

What pretty eyes you have,Under those two eyebrows.Under those two eyebrows,What pretty eyes you have.They want me to lookBut if you don’t leave themBut if you don’t leave themNot even to flash…Rose leaves of MálagaTo kiss your wanted lipsTo kiss your wanted lipsRose leaves of MálagaAnd telling you, beautiful girl…That you are pretty and magical,That you are pretty and magical,As the innocence of a rose.If in poverty you despise me,I give you truth.I give you truth,If in poverty you despise me.I do not offer you wealth (riches)I offer you my heart.I offer you my heartIn exchange for my poverty.Rose leaves of MálagaTo kiss your wanted lipsTo kiss your wanted lipsRose leaves of MálagaAnd telling you, beautiful girl…That you are pretty and magicalThat you are pretty and magicalAs the innocence of a roseAnd telling you, beautiful girl.

Dedicated to the sweetest dream that came true. :*
Thanks for the Dedication :)

No comments: