Wednesday, December 28, 2005

countdown


Pick a bouquet of flowers show someone that you care,Be gracious and forgiving life is never fair.
- someone send me e-mail telling me , why a new year is so important , it's like a day like any otherday , i told him your right ! and it's just a number changing from 2005 to 2006 !
* do you think new year is the same like anyother day?
* why every one just happy that he will come?
* do you think we need to see 1-1-2006 so out plan need to be start or thing of having one?
to a friend! Why you let me think about it! ma a7ebik!
ana gayla many hathra ehneeh wayid, every one is busy and they dont have the time to read any heavy posts! ( AM I RIGHT? )

1 comment:

Яeema said...

for me i think any Day is a brand new day with the changing of everything.
a new year is only a big sign for a the ppls who think that new year ( i mean the full 360 day ) will bring for them new things.