Friday, December 30, 2005

countdown to 2006


When I first know about something called Internet, and it was back in collage (I don’t want to say when!) I was so interested to learn more, and become more addict to anything called information, but it was waist of time not using these kind of information in our country.
Here we are now , the new way of express our thoughts and information we have ( not to show off – like every one telling me – until I stop talking about this things), but I guess some peoples are just like me , they want to learn a new things everyday.

My plan for the 2006 is: let every one here on the blogs community, to start to talk and even read about something useful in life, with no more than 4 or 5 lines, so we can build a new way of thinking right.

We would like to become a happy soul, and we would like to stop complaining about our daily life, we want to change it and move on with our life.

I guess no one is looking at this point, every one is busy with the chaos of our daily rotten.


Wish you the best

p.s ( Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. )

5 comments:

Hussa-G said...

Reema

Its an excellent post. You hit home. That’s what we need in our life. And I loved what you said in the end “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. “ And I absolutely agree.
Good on you my friend.

Take care

Happy Blogging and Good Luck.

Яeema said...

hussa-g : thanks sweetheart
so help me with my new project on the bloger would

Anonymous said...

I wondow how 2006 would look like? The "6" looks interesting..but..oh well.

Reema: 3 days to complete 9 yrs & counting ;)

Яeema said...

mini-r : ma fahamt ... sorry you know the reason i am not 100% with you

امرؤ القيس said...

Good idea.
I will keep checking your blog in 2006 hoping that I could change my way of thinking and become more optimistic.